Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Travel addicts

Ohhh, I wanna go travelling. It's kind of addictive. I just can't stop thinking about countries that I'm interested and curious of going. I stalked Chris's buddy photos about Korea. Oh my goodness, it's fabulous. They went all sort of places, taking the best plane and having the best food.

They even went for snow-ski, visit to Flower 4 shooting scene. They enjoy the real snowing environment and play with snow balls. I'm so interested in all these. But I doubt I can enjoy to such a max if I were to go on free and easy. I did some enquiries and realised his bud went with tour. Of course, not any budget tour. Got to be something real expensive.

Well, family of 5 cost 20K plus. On average, one person will have to pay $4000. It's just the package, not including your personal shopping and food. It's damn expensive to me. Seriously expensive. I wonder when I'll have that kind of money to enjoy such luxury travelling.

Booo, I doubt I can never save up the amount on my own. It's got to be 7K if I aimed to save. So sad. Anyway, after running through some doubts, I have decided not to go repeating countries anymore. After doing some calculations, I realised the cost incurred in my number of repeats is enough for me to go US. Boo, shall save for other countries. Tsk tsk.

Travelling requires real great spending.

No comments: