Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Think out loud

Job(s) Hunting

Photobucket

1 more months before school holiday begins. It's time to do some job hunting. As you know, all RP's release like a BOOM! on 12 February. I'm right now able to forsee the ultra great competitions. Furthermore, SG has so many polytechnic(s).

I'm neither ambitious nor greedy. Just wanna get a job that suits me. I doubt I'll like job that overpays me, you know ~ I just might not be able to handle. Just aiming for a 6-7 bucks per hour job while waiting to join NIE.

Before NIE, I gotta make plans for travelling. Nah, who cares; anywhere that is Clean and Green. Woohoo.

Bangaladesh Molest(s)

Just watched a video from Yan this afternoon. It was about a girl molested by 4 men in a beach party. Oh, I'm so sick of that. Once again, it's not committed by local, but foreigners. Bangaladesh. I'm not racist, just prejudiced. I see no reason they should be doing so to the weaklings and typically during New Year.

FXXX OFF from Earth then.

They are desperados that flew from far just to get high. What the fuck has been going on nowadays. They had no better prey or being underpaid that they had no spare cash for prositution. Previously they attempt to use spraying cans to attack woman; now they are getting wild. These people should whack their own balls if they can't hold any control to their mother fucking business.

See no evil.

No comments: