Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting on my nerves

Not to say the name, I'm really very pissed off with a FUCKED UP person. She's FUCKED UP and GETTING ON MY NERVES. I doubt I'm ever your friend. Fuckanlanlos, stop telling around that I'm your friend, because YOU ARE NEVER & WILL NEVER BE.

I'm amazed by the thickness of your skin. Thicker than elephant, breaking Rhino record. I doubt bullet can ever gonna pass through your skin. I guess, Rhino and Elephant find you an insult to them.

Doubt you had shame?
Doubt you had pride?
Doubt you had considerations?
Doubt you had manners
Doubt you had conscience?

I lend you my clothes due to being nice and considering that you need it. Next, not to disgrace my sister. Yet, you took my stuffs without return and fluant it on your personal outing. You are such a disgrace. It's my property.

Had I ever mentioned that I don't want it anymore? FUCK NO.

You don't deserve help. Freaking you tell around how ugly Yan and I was. Indeed, we might not be damn sui zharbo or any 42 inches long legging model; Are you any better? You need a mirror more than I do. You are at least 65KG with a damn hot body. So hot till it just doesn't stop expanding. Mind you! Speaking ill of us? We comment nothing behind your back. Take a look at your reflection in your PEE, it just gonna be you. Be true to yourself. Stop lying to yourself about how sweet your fucking smile is. It disgust me.

丑人多作怪 was indeed the best proverb for you. You aren't fit to be 丑人!

Yan and I are ugly, just never enough to break your World Guinness Record; Rhino aka Elephant. Yah, love my old shoes; take it. Be gentle and stop expanding it with your wobbly flabbly hot body. My clothes can't take that kinda HOT from you. Yeah, you are a hottie, in another way actually.

I don't care if you are unpleased about reading this or not. I'm the one that should not pleased.

No comments: