Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Musketeers Play

It's another Tuesday, 2 more weeks to school holiday. Most importantly, I'm still jobless. I'm so worried that I can't get a good job with great pay. You know; it's all about money in the world. You will definitely die faster without a fixed salary. I better control my spending; and I did. But I just can't save. My total assets isn't sufficient to be withdraw at all.

Anyway, met up with Cassan in the late afternoon. Here, we decided to watch Hachiko. I had always been waiting for such a touching dog's story to be screen in cinema. In my previous trip to Japan; due to doing reseaches, I came to know the Story of Hachiko. He's a loyal dog who waited for his master despite any weather. His master died of heart failure, and never returned. This loyal dog waited for his master 10 years despite sunny or rain.

Witnesses watched him wait and came back at the same time every evening without change for 10 years. The dog died later on outside Shibuya Station at Tokyo which explain his statue being built there.

Click here to read more.


Photobucket

Overall, I conclude that this is a nice and touching story that taught us loyalty. I rated it 5 stars. During movie, I saw girls weeping badly busily wiping their face. Tsk tsk, a scary sight after the movie end.

Next, we went to walk aroung ION.

Photobucket

At the ION toilet.


Photobucket


We shopped over at Zara. Here's the photo(s).


Photobucket



Photobucket

At Topshop.

Next, we went back to 313 since Cassan have not visited the Forever 21. She always thought it's 2 storey, in fact it was 4. It's been a real long while since we met up. That lazy Miss Lok, was just to lazy to meet up with us.


Photobucket

After shopping, we decided to have Marche for dinner. It's my first time, and Cassan became my tour guide.

Photobucket

We were on the 3rd in the waiting list. There was this couple, who just point to the list claiming that it was their name (when it wasn't). Without knowing, the staff who just took over the position let them in. This pissed another guy off who told his girlfriend to leave because of such unfair treatment.

Well, I don't think the fault lies with the staff, but the couple. It's like sort of no sense of shame to cut people queue in this way. It's a horrible action to anyone who's queueing in front of you.

May I know, what has Marche got to do with Cow?



Photobucket

The food search begins...



Photobucket

We ordered their daily special pasta with mushroom sauce.



Photobucket

Chicken breast fillet with brown sauce & Mash Potato.



Photobucket

During chit chat session, Cassan was full of rubbish. I was asking her how many semester she need to pay her school fees. Guess what?


She said "15 semester" (and each 3K, before we started off)


I said " 15 semester in 15 mths?"


And she continue to claim it that way which I thought was a little ridiculous. LOL. It was then she woke up from her sense. Imagine if her parent is paying 3K every sem based on every month. This can kill easily. Hahaha. It's alright, let's just stick to her way of "payment".



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

We took 700A back. It's so convenient to be living only blocks away and I just can't understand why we meet up so less often. Boo. Qiuyun lives right behind my block and Cassan is just a few blocks away. Anyway, we meet up just to have a chit chat session.

Pictures Flood

Photobucket

Qiuyun says "THREE"

Photobucket



Photobucket

3 pigs in the night.

Photobucket

Qiuyun says "AHhhhhhhh... Open mouth big big"

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Qiuyun was telling to lean our head on the table. She wanted to hide her t-shirt(which I find nothing wrong with it). Haha. Anyway, it's no point hiding. Just scroll to the above. It's almost everywhere. Laughs.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

It's super uber crazy camwhoring session. There's more to go, but I better not. If not Qiuyun will faint. She had already knew this posting outcome.

Photobucket


We ended our day after Cassan went Qiuyun house to borrow a dress. That's about our short meet up for the day. Good night everyone and have a good day. Yeah!

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: