Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying to get back on my feet.

I'm such a sick cat. I had been suffering pricking gastric pains which persist for nearly a month. Despite numerous pills I popped, the sharp pain seems to be controlled only under medication.

Yesterday, I did spring cleaning for my mum. Probably due to fatigue, and allergies to dust particles; my immune system surrender despite me wearing surgical gloves and mask. It was about dinner(last night) when I felt a drying sensation under my throat with some itching. I gulp 2 spoonfuls of cough syrup and took 2 lozenges. Nothing works for me.

This morning, I popped 2 flu panadol (when I usually take one). The problem doesn't seems to resolve. I can't feel myself getting any better. My nose dripped non-stop like a running tap since this morning. I've used 4 packs of tissues (which I seldom does). Now my temperature was 39. Using cool fever to subside the fever. I hope I can get back on my feet by this Saturday.

Because 23rd Jan was an important day; FYP presentation. I can't afford to fall sick. I can't speak up if my sore throat persist. I got a damn feeling that I'll collapse this Friday. Most probably dragging myself to school on Saturday. After every FYP, bad symptoms surfaced one by one. Trust me, my predictions' accurate most of the time.

Good luck to everyone whose working real hard for this FYP2.
May your presentation goes on smoothly.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: