Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

White or wood

It's a fringe up day. My fringe had been obstructing my view so badly that I pondered to myself if I should go back to bangs or fringe up everywhere I go. Anyway, that wasn't the main objective I gonna talk about. I wanna talk about my room that was newly renovated. It's 80% completed and I was absolute satisfied with my new wardrobe with 6 doors. A 6 doors wardrobe is an awesome thing. I simply love it to core. I'm only half done with packing and arrangement. I'll upload photos on the interior customize by myself as soon as I settled everything.
 
 
It was really hard to take a picture of my room with the actual concept. I took a photo of it via iPhone 5 Panorama to give a better view of it. Yep, I swear I love my room beter than ever. There's a table and book shelves mounted to the wall behind me. I customized my table as well and I couldn't decide on the colour of my table.
 
Should I decide on the white or wood colour?
 
I have no idea. I'll probably talked to the person-in-charge who build this for me.

 
I love my room and my new curtain. Unlike the usual ones, it's pulled down like the screen of a projector. It was a whiteboard behind my curtain just in case you are curious about what it is. I'll update on my room real soon.
 
Have a great day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: