Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Truthful Tuesday

28th May 2013
Truthful Tuesday in the form of random thoughts.
 
It's a Tuesday and I ended my day of work early. I wanted to go shopping badly but my laptop is my priority. It was slow like hell and I got bf to reformat it for me. So, I had to stay home and wait for bf's holy arrival at my place. He brought my lappy home to fix it. My bf is awesome because he spent his precious time fixing my laptop sacrificing his beauty sleep (I don't really think he needs beauty sleep anyway). I need it more than him definitely. Oh, look at my dark circles. Horrifying is the best term for it.
 
 photo IMG_3508-1.jpg
#Dinner @ Fish & Co
 
We went to Wisma for my wireless MP3. They have a better offer on this coming Friday. Well, bf's going to make a trip to Wisma to buy me my Sony Wireless MP3. Yes yes, I'm getting the one with blue and black colour combination. Bf was reluctant to buy, hohoho, look at his face. I robbed him virtually. Oh yeah, good job. Giving myself a pat on my back for the good effort.
 
We had dinner at Fish & Co. Meal cheated again. Oh yeah, good job. Giving myself a pat on my back for the good effort again.
 photo IMG_3528.jpg
#With bf
 
Then we headed home to settle my computer stuffs again. My antique laptop is seriously slow like tortoise. We fell asleep like log during it's configuration and bf went home at 1am despite the awareness that he had to wake up early the next morning for work.
Now, I'm feeling restless and giddy. I guess I falling sick soon. Credits to bf for all the heaty snacks. He made herbal tea for me but there are just too much heaty food available on my desk. They are summoning me. Laughs.
 
Have a good night, peeps.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: