Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blunt

16th March 2013
To infinity and beyond that started with a blunt.

Our friendship lasted more than a decade. I can't believe that I witness my darling growing up process. From a sweet girl who's really lame in school uniform to her big day in her wedding dress (Oh, I love the red one) and now, a mother of two but a lazy housewife. Now, she's a housefly with a pair of eyes glue to her computer screen searching for online deals.

We were addicted with photo narcissism during old school days with Nokia handphones (such an antique). We made funny faces and till today, we are still making funny faces. Unfortunately, we aged.

#Funny faces

I really felt that I was a jinx. The air-con was under repair by management at Kbox, therefore we had no fresh air. It was mad stuffy and we left the place on dot for lunch.

#Shokudo


#Me and Darling
 
We talked about shit most of the time. Teng went shopping for shoes before heading home to fetch Jia Jia from school. Oh gosh, you can't believe how cute her daughter is. Poor Jia Jia, you got an awesome mummy. Oops, I'm doomed again. Imma so looking forward to Jia Jia's new dancing videos. She's mad cute unlike her mum. But well, her mum is still lovable in my eyes.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: