Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday red

My days are numbered. Nah, just kidding. I've been bleeding really frequent lately. This afternoon, I was merely packing my books when I felt some moist in my nose. Well, I thought that it was my mucus and ignored it because I assume mucus is thick and it doesn't flow like running tap. I continued packing when I tasted bitterness in my mouth. It was then, I realised something not rigt about it. Silly me looked into the mirror and found a darker shade on my right nostril. I wondered to myself if it was my outgrown nose hair. Then I questioned myself if only the nose hair on the right nostril grows. It was a farking dumb question actually.
 
#Nose bleed
 
I ignored the dark shade and assumed it was a combination of nose hair with mucus. Alright, that was disgusting. I was disgusted by the thought too. I ressumed packing when a gluey and lengthy droplet fell onto my clothes. Oh fark, it was blood. Then I realised my nose was bleeding. I looked into the mirror again and got a great shock. I pressed my nose and hung my head low as I held a handful of tissues. My nose was bleeding profusely for the next 15 minutes.

#Blood

#Blood in mouth
 
I stopped my bleeding finally and now there's a strong bitterness within my mouth that tasted like blood. It was blood because nose and mouth are connected. It's normal, but disgusting. Hey hey, I'm healthy. It's probably the terrible weather that caused me to bleed. It's no longer Monday Blue but Monday Red for me.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: