Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Black and blue

I'm so happy today because my laptop is finally reformatted. Hoho, credits to bf who stayed up late to complete the task for me. It's been slow like tortoise for quite a few months and that makes me dreadful. I'm a real software idiot despite the heavy usage of my computer. Yep, my iPod shuffle declared dead last week. It's still working except the massive production of weird sound effects. Unfortunately, I need my iPod shuffle desperately for jogging. I already got an iTouch but it's not suitable for jogging. It is, but not to me. It's sort of heavy and I like to weigh myself down subconsciously but reminding myself that I'm too heavy to run because my MP3 is heavy. You can call that full of excuses.
I intended to get myself a Sony Wireless Walkman.
I like this model among all. Hopefully I'll be getting this unless I come across a better buy. This is so cool and awesome in black and blue. Yep yep, my favourite blue and it's waterproof. Aha, suitable for swimming but I don't swim. It only takes 3 minute to charge. Okay, I'm so excited about my mp3 that I can't get to sleep. Bf is bringing me to Wisma this evening. I'm so gonna get it by tonight.
 
#Junk food
 
I'm getting fat because bf keep feeding me non-stop. I'm gonna be drown by fat real soon. Just picture this in your head, having lots of junk food in the middle of the night before you sleep. Sodium is gonna make me bloat like a balloon. Then I'll look like a humpty dumpty, in fact, I look like one now. I better do some self reflection before it's too late to stop my production on fats.

No comments: