Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In the middle

Oh Fark, my nose is bleeding again. 2nd time in the week and I'm absolutely pissed off by it. It wasn't painful at all. Not even like an ant bite. My nose just bleed all of a sudden. I'm pissed because it's really hard to wash away the blood stain at time. Well, I don't wipe my blood from nose onto my sleeves definitely. The stain is usually right in the middle ard the chest area of my shirt. It looked really ugly and the stain just doesn't go off easy when my shirt is in white. Roar >.<
 
I gonna buy stain remover from Watson and see if that helps.
 
My poor darling, Teng must be having a hard time now. It's hard to manage kids and a shop at a time especially when she's short of manpower. True, it's the best time to slim down and keep fit, but I prefer to see my darling chubby and bubbly even more. I hope she has proper meals everyday and I don't mind sponsoring McDonald just for her. Darling, pls take care of yourself and pass me receipts for McDonald. It's all on me. Love you.

No comments: