Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Right now

My customized wardrobe is finally ready and that pretty excites me. It's three times the size of my usual one. I customized the interior and exterior as well as the type of surface material. It's gonna be gorgeous. I even included 2 compartment under my bed for extra storage. I'm sure they gonna turn out really gorgeous in my perspective.
 
The installation will take place on this coming Friday. I gonna pack all my stuffs out of my room by tonight and dump stuffs that are no longer essential. I'm so dreadful about the packing part because it's gonna be chaotic. I have a big chunks of clothings and accessories. Oh holy shit, I need more than a night to get everything done. May god bless me and keep me awake like an owl. I can't afford to close my eyes because they gonna move everything out of my room at 10am tomorrow.
 
I wanna cry out loud. Sigh.
 
Alright, I'll cut the crap and clear the rubbish RIGHT NOW!

No comments: