Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Building

Endless hammering going on and on in my room. Yep, they are building my brand new wardrobe. Oh well, Imma so-so-so excited. It's thrice the size of my old one and I gonna hang all my beautiful clothings into it. I packed my room a day before and then I thought to myself, "Oh Lord, Imma dressy skirt girl." The amount of dresses and skirts I own filled 2 big trash bag. Definitely, I'm not gonna keep all but just the nice ones. I'll probably filter the nicer onces before I pack them into my new wardrobe. Majority of them ain't my style. I'll probably give away or sell them at the flea market.
 
Imma so lonely bored right now because I don't have a space of my own. My room is invaded by 3 fit and strong hunks, busy buzzy with the building process. My living room is in a mess because I had to clear the stuffs in my room and temporary store them at my living room so that they have space for building. My mum hid in her room while I can only invade the kitchen. The lonely only me, sitting in the kitchen with my laptop and green tea. Well, I guess, I'll probably update a little about my Bangkok trip. In fact, there are many outstanding post but oh well, I'll just see what I can do. I'm so miserable right now. Still, looking forward to the brand new look of my room.

No comments: