Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Special woman

19th May 2013
This special day for a special someone who is the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family.
 
 photo IMG_3335.jpg
#Mummy and Daddy
 
My mum did a pretty big smile in this photo. I love the sweetest moment I had captured on my camera. They are smiling from heart. It's my mum birthday yesterday and we had a simple dinner together. We don't need a grand celebration but a simple and meaningful one.
 
 photo IMG_3336.jpg
#Mummy and I
 
I wish my mum a beautiful birthday and her everlasting love with my dad. May she stay youthful and cheery despite her age. Keep robbing gifts out of dad. We may bicker and argue at times but I still love you. Happy Birthday Mum!!! Hugs.
 
Have an early night peeps.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: