Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Maybe or so

It's a hectic week for me. I'm busy with work and considerable sick. Poor health haunting me that includes post menstrual syndrome. Then I realized pms can be a serious issue. Poor attitude and patience welled up within unknowingly and unleash at a target only. Apparently, I'm kind to friends. Boyfriend is the best target for me to unleash my potential. Tard is probably the only one who's agreeable to my unreasonable acts. Definitely, I didn't mean to do it. It was unintentionally yet cruel. Honestly, I'm aware that I should not be unreasonable. Unfortunately, I don't feel sorry at all. Not even a teeny weeny bit of it. Sad to say.

There are times I keep things to myself to minimize the damage. Part of it might be due to low level of seriousness. True, I tend to be happy always. The fact is, I AM.

Still, I lie awake in my bed with my eyes open, thinking to myself about recent happenings or deep thoughts. Not pretty often, probably once a mth. It's a cycle. 

Then again, I realized the sense of security lacking in me. I'm guessing alot lately. Maybe I shouldn't, but it all comes naturally. I see it, but I don't feel it. I know it, but I don't sense it. It's contradicting, I know. Or maybe, I don't see the importance of myself or I lack of the confidence.

It takes time, it really does. Something is missing and I'm trying hard to find it. Maybe I'm not searching for it, but waiting for it to appear.

I'm tired and I gonna hit the bed. Night night.

Cheers,
Pzy


No comments: