Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Attached

This is random, I know. But I just wanna say it so badly. I'm finally attached. My parents were pretty happy about the good news because they were always fretting about me being left on the shelf unwanted, lol. Its been quite a while, not that long, probably 2 weeks. I informed Teng early in the morning and that probably freaked her out. She must be wondering if I'm out to play a big joke on her. Teng sounded surprise and really curious about details. Curious is probably just a better word for busybody. She's gonna kill me after reading this.

I have rashes and it's kind of bad. It's not gonna heal in any time because I'm so lazy to apply medication to the infected areas. I just wanna sleep right after I shower and snooze all the way like I need not work at all. Its gonna be so enjoyable. That's what I did over the weekend. Nothing much except sleeping and eating. It's a splendid weekend because I had my favorite xiao long bao at Chinatown for dinner. I had been craving for that despite ants crawling all over the old grayish wall. Bf made noises about ants and hygiene issues. I just pretended as though I was listening. In fact, they vanished before entering my ears. Lalalalala, I'll just probably leave him home alone the next time if he ever repeat the same old thing like a broken radio.

I finally had light programmes after the heavy and tedious planning for the past few months. I'm glad I had simple activities because my nose and windpipe are killing me. It might be due to stress at work or terrible weather that caused my nose to bleed. I can't breathe properly at times. Lesser stress improves health.

I'm so upset because I didn't get to see Teng on Friday. Like-a-sad. I felt as though something amiss. I gonna be busy this coming weekend again as usual.

Have a great day.

No comments: