Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Always loved

29th March 2013
There's always somebody that loves you always.

It's finally a special day for us to hangout. I really miss the old school days much like hell even though they like to make fun of my awkward moments.

We were stuck in a human congestion at the custom for almost two hours. Fortunately we have Qian. She managed to cut the queues like a boss.

We went Citysquare and decided to give Ksl a miss due to the terrible traffic. I declared bankrupt in less than an hour. Teng and Qian became my financial consultant. In fact, Teng was my walking ATM and Jian Wang was joking about being a walking money exchanger. That pretty makes them a perfect pair.

It's a great day for shopaholic like me. Oh yeah. Packed my shopping looks and home sweet home.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: