Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Living in memories

2nd April 2013
Old times music, more fun than you can hear.
 
It's been really quite a while since we last met. Our working hours can be really chaotic. Tard's working hours is much more unpredictable than mine. Well, at least, I'm working from home. Furthermore, we are both attached, that makes our commitment higher than before. We want times for friends, but at the same time we should not neglect boyfriends too.
 
I've been trying really hard to strike a balance. I meet darling Teng on Friday while Tard on a Tuesday's night. I hardly have time for Mw. In fact, she has no time for me. She's busy with cyber dating and she's flying to Shanghai soon. I'll probably meet her after I'm back from Bangkok. I'm trying real hard to save a weekend for boyfriend. Maybe not the entire weekend. My schedule is pack like mad. In fact, it's crazier than before. Time for friends is never enough.
 
You can see ugly scribbles all over my organiser. I was so busy that I didn't even have the time to write neatly. Oh well, mess can be a beauty at times. I found a solution to resolve the issue. We can go on multi purpose date. I can spend time with friends and boyfriend together. Save the hassale. Double dates, triple dates, so on and on. It was an awesome idea.

#Lan Zhou La Mian
 
Tard reached earlier and she went to buy ice-cream milk tea from KOI for me. She's so dear to heart. Most importantly, it's FREE. Oh ya, she owed me Daily Scoop. I must really grab a chance to claim my ice-cream from the boss.
 
We had cravings for Xiao Long Bao. This outlet is really nice if you are not looking for high class restaurant. It's the quality of food that matters. Ambience matters a little at times. That depends. We don't really mind about flies or ants crawling all over the table. Flies came to us even when we were in office. This is absurd but true, I swear.

#With Tard


#Yummies
 
We decided to make our way to town when we met Mw at the bus stop. Oh gosh, she looked so shag and tired that I barely recognized her. I bet her soul left her body. We took a bus and met a stalker. He was absolutely a pervert taking videos of us. He should be glad that Tard hadn't wallop him. Played pool and home sweet home. Sweet moments never last, it lives in memories.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: