Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Keep moving

I try, try, try and fail. Only then will I learn and improve the way to do things.

I go, go, go and trip. I stand up, brush off my knees, look back at what I tripped over so I know what to look out for in the future. Now I don't have to trip over those things again.

I run faster and faster and faster, then miss I miss my turn and have to go back and try again. But now I know what signs to look for to keep me moving in right direction.

I go alone, alone, alone until I find someone on the same path and we decide to run together. I share all my falls, trips and missed turns so they can benefit from my effort. They tell me about all their falls, trips and missed opportunities so I can learn from their experiences.

Then together, we can run faster, straighter and more confidently to the place we want to go.

From my beloved bestie...

No comments: