Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Makeover

27th April 2013
Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. 20 seconds of embarassing bravery.

It's morning brunch with the group (Vivian, Yahui, Sean, Javen, Kaelyn, Brandon, Bf). Seriously, I wasn't the late one. The bad news is, no one's gonna believe me. But it's the FACT and I swear. I'll swear it to myself then. Crying in the deep. Slow traffic as usual. Kith Cafe was so packed that everyone decided to have Skinny Pizza instead. I was totally hopeless. I actually forgotten about the group photo. But it's alright, we gonna party together real soon anyway.
 
I did some shopping for the day. Thank god, I'm the one shopping but not my money spent. Bf was forced to shopped. He has 2 bodyguards, Javen and Sean. Lightning flashed acrossed the sky when everyone gave different advice on colours.
 
Last but not least, I chose the hairstyle for him. Extreme makeover. Muahahaha, credits to myself. We went to M Hotel to meet Edmund. Unfortunately, he was dead drunk by the time we reached. Laugh out loud.
 
That's about it. Have a great day ahead.

 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: