Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Long stem strawberries


It's really an enjoyment to eat strawberries at this wee hours. Well, I'm not really an aficionado of strawberries but it does amaze me each time I had a sweet one. I usually buy strawberries from Korea at Takashimaya. It's just a small box that cost about 12 bucks, probably double the price of the usual ones you can get fron neighbourhood supermarket. It's not that easy to find really sweet strawberries, hence I don't really mind much about the price. Afterall, it's the quality that matters. Good food makes one happy.
 
Dad bought a big box of strawberries for us. It wasn't from Korea, somewhere in USA if I hadn't remember wrongly. It was mad sweet and crispy. Crispy isn't a convincing word but I heard crisp. My tummy cramp so badly that I felt as though I was about to go into labour. I was exaggerating obviously, lol. It was slightly better after rounds of medication. Unfortunately, I can still feel the pressure at my tummy.

No comments: