Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

A journey

21st April 2013
Happiness isn't a a destination, it's a journey.
 
We went to attend a wake this evening. It was the father of our good friend, wl. The news came really sudden when a group chat was created. No one knows the exact details of what happened. We made our way there to spend some time with her. I'm glad to know that she's strong.
 
Life's short and unpredictable. We can never tell what's gonna happen the next day or in future. We must learn to treasure what we have and not regret after it's gone. There's no turning back in life, we can only look beyond and move ahead.
 
 

 
#Me, Ss, Hy
 
We had a chat at the wake with wl and the rest before we headed to Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner.
 
 
#Me and Hy
 
We had a simple dinner because Huiyee was dying to loose weight. It's been quite a while since I saw her posts in FB regarding weight loss. Apparently, she's gaining weight. Hopefully she doesn't read this, else I'd be in deep shit. I guess I really need to shed some weights. Unfortunately, I'm not motivated to do so. I had been slacking my weekends away, munching and sleeping. It sounded too good to be true, but it's the entire truth.
 
Had a great weekends with gfs.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: