Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Forever treasured

19th April 2013
You may seemed unimportant, but believe me, you are treasured.
 
Time flies and it's been ten years. The days we had seemed short and vivid living in my mind as though it was only yesterday. Then I remembered the old days when we were seated in the same class, fighting around and laughing at one another when we were being punished or sent to detention corner. They are so simply, yet dear to my heart.
 
They never fail to put a bright smile on my face.

#Renhui & I
 
Our friendship lasted for 10 yrs, still counting on. We'll never stop counting. Looking back at the old school days, I realised we changed alot. Teng used to be a bubbly girl who craps alot with me is now a mother of two. Rh used to be one of the so-called "multi girlfriends" guy has taken a liking to foreign market now. Oops, hope he doesn't read this. He's bound to remove my head. But it's ok, we joke about rubbish all the time.
 
He's going away for a year. I think I'll miss him. I believe Teng does miss him even though we can be really disappointed with his doings at times. Friendship is never measured with the good and bad deeds, but the bondings and time we had together. No matter what good or bad he had commited, he's our friend. That is something called forever.
 
 
 
#Me and Darling
 
We may not contact for weeks, months or even a year. Believe it or not, our friendship lives forever. We will still be there for you after a year. Keep looking forward into the future. Do what's right. Learn to resist unnecessary temptation and you will never go wrong. No matter what happens, bear in mind, you have us. We may bickle, fight and bully one another at time, but our friendship stays strong. Good luck, my friend.
 
Let's watch another funny horror movie when you are back. It's gonna be my treat. Hugs.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: