Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weird encounters...

Early in the morning, i went for my tuition. Oops, he did it again. Oh ya, i'm refering to his homework as usual. We'll shall skipped that. I just returned home from tuition when Siau Shian gave me a call telling me that she's on a cab reaching Fajar soon.

Oh well, i ask her....

Me: Why you on cab?
Ss: Sure late de ma?
Me: Never mind de la, you can slowly take LRT de.
Ss: No la, you sure say me de la.

I was like *faint* lol. Am i that unreasonable?

Went clinic with her to consult some skin problems. Seems like it's caused by internal problem. That's true, rest, nutrients and removal of toxics can result in many skin problem.

All these mentioned above, was definitely her problems.

Ss: I don't go toilet often.
Doc: How often?
Ss: Err (laughing out soon)
Ss: 3 days
Me: (Thoughts: She's lying, it's obviously more than 3 days. LOL)

Doc: I see. Do you tend to control your bowel.
Ss: Yes. I don't like to go public toilet.
Doc: Why?
Ss: Donno. Not use to it.
Me: You can use a PAMPERS then.
(It was then she kicked me on the spot. OUCH!)

Doc: Never mind, i can lend you my toilet.

LOL, doc also disturb her. Anyway, they just went on and on. The more Ss asked, the more the doc explained. It took at least 30 min to end the consultation. Let's hope Ss will have enough will to take her medicine regularly and take good care of her skin.


Photobucket

Auntie Laiteng then meet up with us at BPP. Oh ya, thanks to her pregnant crave for LJS.

Guess what's her excuse?
My baby wants to eat.

OMG, like that also can. Anyway, she doesn't seems to be 6/7 mths pregnancy. Her tummy was quite small and looks like 5 mth pregnancy only. Had our lunch together, crapping as usual before we went our way.


Anyway, it's another off day which is totally damn shiok for me. Just imagine, i have been slogging totally like a cow for the past few months. People say "You reap what you sow". I can't agree more to it.

I slog for money, and sow lots merchandise and electronic devices.

I reflected so much that i'm damn sure i won't be able to live in a village, looking at fields, cows and rearing chickens for a living. Just a small little holiday, i made big purchase especially on electronic devices which is totally killing me. I really can't live without electronic devices.

1) Mp4
2) Camera
3) Hp
4) Cordless phone
5) Electronic watch
6) DS


They are totally partof my life.

Alright, cut the crap. I was browsing around and i spotted this phone. It's Samsung Pixon.

Photobucket

I read up many reviews and realised that it was super chio and within my budget. I'm not sure how chio it is to you, but it looks cook to me. Picture aren't that clear enough, perhaps you can google for the exact look of the phone in real life. It looks so much better.

I gonna sign this phone once i got my moolah. Hahaha....

That's about it.

No comments: