Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Skipped through...

We skipped our lesson for the day as we really can't make it anymore. Just imagine, we actually pull through 2 days without a wink is considered a miracle. We did Use case through Tuesday night and had group discussion early in the morning. It's really tiring for us.

Therefore we skipped through and went out for a short break. We went Delifrance to enjoy their special lunch meal. It's cheap though.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

It only sum up to ard 20 bucks only.

Photobucket

The bread still taste the best among all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yann wanted to get her Samsung Pixon from BP, therefore she came all the way here. But to her surprise she don't get any from starhub since they were out of stocks. So she decided to travel all the way to West Mall and sign it from M1 though she suspect herself being overcharge from billings.

Well, well.. up to her then (",) She's a rich kia.

Next, we went for fajar a haircut by 920. There we met Chris who was on his way to my house. He even bought Yan and I a waffle each.*Thanks*

Look at my pictures above, my fringe was just like helmet and i could hardly see what's ahead of me. After my haircut, Yann went West Mall while i went for my tuition.

No comments: