Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thoughts...

It's been such a long time since my blog is flooding isn't it?

Well, i'm tryin hard to but i'm really too tired over FYP stuffs. Just one night of suffering at Yan's house, from night till dawn is really killing me. Walking everywhere just like monsters is horrible enough to scare people off.

Anyway, just wait and see. I've just made a count, i got nearly 10 posts to be posted up.

Oh yeah, i forgotten to update all of you something really great. Previously, Christopher wanted to bring me go TAIWAN which was more than enough to thrill me.

Changes have been made.

GUESS WHAT?
Instead of Taiwan, we are going to GOLD COAST in AUSTRALIA. It's really damn cool and fun. Talk of this made my mind float to elsewhere. There are so much to think of:

- How does it feel like to hug a koala bear?
- How does it feel like to drive around without license on a beach?
- How is the tall ship like?
- How is the movieworld like?
- Do i get to see batman?
- How is the feel of getting on a yatch?
- How scary the Dracula Restaurant is like?
- How are they going to frighten us?
- How does it feel to fly in a helicopter?
- How's emirate airline like?
- How's my hotel like?
- How's the weather?
- How's the habourtown like?
- Am i gonna shop like crazy?

Because of all this, I made myself a credit card. Of coz, there's a limit, but i have my papa as backup. Oh yeah, he is the guarantor for all these by the way.

Well, shall try my best to update. I can't possibly be stuck in my project forever and ever(",)

See you real soon...

No comments: