Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Silly thoughts...

I being silly told Yann not to work so that we can do FYP. I ended up being the unfortunate one who is force to work as i have planned my timesheet earlier on. Poor me ended up sloggin hard on the sales floor for nothing.

Yann then came to accompany me for lunch since i'm working morning shift and she do be coming over to my house for FYP again (which means another stayover). We are just like some campers who camp everywhere we go.

Around 230, Yann reached finally. She wanted to bring me for chicken rice initially but the stall was closed. So we went to this cafe in Lucky Plaza. It seems weird to have such a cafe in there. The ambience wasn't that bad as for the food, i guess so so only, not worth the price (cost up to 20 bucks for 2 pax)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered:
Cheese baked rice
Hot dog bun and 2 ice chocolate(if i rmb correctly)

Photobucket

The hotdog bun seems too salty.

Photobucket

The rest were ok =)

The ridiculous shoptender even got us to tend his shop for a while and we were like "huh" and "scratch".

Photobucket

I went back to work finally and went off with Yann again around 5pm. We went jalan a little while and home sweet home.

On reaching home, we went Fajar to get our junkies as usual. I cheated off 20 bucks from my dad and there goes to our junkies.

Photobucket


Scary isn't it ?

Hahaha (",)

Started of with FYP next...

No comments: