Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Attitude girl

Many things happened recently. Well, they should all be kept as inside secrets (Yan, shhh...) Perhaps i do have some attitude problem. I don't have any intention to protect myself from such comment. It's true, i'm damn straightforward.

It could be something bad, but on the other hand, it might be something good as well. I don't really like to hide my true feelings when i see things that are an eyesore to me, things i don't agree with, people telling me which doesn't make logical senses at all.

Most probably, if such things happened, i would just voice it out all my disagreement or i may show a sarcastic smiles. It might be bad of coz, but at least i don't pretend to be kind and nice to let people further misunderstood my intention.

Haha, plese don't assume that i'm feeling emo coz of such a comment. I'm totally alright with it coz people who know me inside out, they definitely know that i don't have hidden bad intention.

LOL (",)

No comments: