Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

The beginning...

It's the first day of school. Well, this class seems to be alot noiser than my previous sem which made me more comfortable in such enviroment. I don't really enjoy too peaceful life, so i think it would be just nice for now.

My team members were all nice. One of them seems to be my primary schoolmate, and i gonna find a chance to check it out. As for Yan, she aren't that lucky. She was bored most of the time i couldn't even be bothered to act friendly at least. Her face wrote "I'm disturbed"

After school, we went to PizzaHut which is one of our usual hangout. It's damn long period of waiting for the baked rice to be served. I was joking with Yann that they might be still harvesting for crops (rice). Crap and get our buys after that.


Photobucket

No comments: