Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fatigue

28th April 2009

It's school day again and i'm really very tired. I don't even felt like going to school. It's all for FYP sake. I brought my clothes with me and it's really very heavy. I have got to bring them along as i'm staying at Yann's house tonight.

For what?
FYP

Our previous use case diagram done on Sunday was all correct. But on Monday, we meet up for team discussion, everything went haywire since that day. Wel and Nor told us that we could create a use case to group everything together.

Even so, we had to heed their advice as they look very confident. We were both shock when my friend told me "It's WRONG". My hear sank on the spot as Yann and I really spent lot of time entering all the specs. I even re-enter the specs during the team discussion.

Why my heart sank?
Because the first one done was correct.




Photobucket

Anyway, i had dinner with Yann before setting off to her house. I only felt sorry that her brother can't have a place in the wrong. NONO, we never chase him out. Sad for him =..(

29th April 2009

It's just past 12 midnight and we are still doing FYP use case, specification with Yann. Wash up before we started off. YUP!!! It's a second time REDO again. We tried different ways to keep ourselves awake.

Yann gave me ice-cream, and stuffs like chips and coffee. I gonna turn my stomach upside down soon.



Photobucket

We seriously chiong throughout the night having only 2 short breaks at interval. It's sad though. Finally, the bright light filled up her room and there i see the big sun shining upon 2 dying pandas.

We were damn shock about our dark rings and eye bag. Yann used to have eye bag, but now she's got dark ring too. I used to have dark rings, but now i'm having eye bag too.

MAY I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

We wanted to meet Nora and Welmen at 930, but none of them replied our messages. It was until the very last min, Nora said she will be there on time but it's too late. Btw, we had our dying breakfast at Northpoint's Subway.

We were so tired that we just can't talk. We were worried that what we had done was incorrect. *STRESS*

During the FYP meeting, we were in a down mood UNTIL...

The advisor told us that "Yaya, it's correct, should be like this, good"

It was then i saw fireworks on top of us, as if a new hope has begun. It's like WOW, we got it. Took down notes of everything and there our meeting end. Hohoho ~

Waited for our friend till 6 (",) Have cheesecake and hot chocolate at TRCC.

Photobucket

Hundred thanks to this friend and i can't tell his name right here. But a million or gratitudes to him, without him, Yann and I were equivalent to dying pandas.



No comments: