Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My pains and happiness

Oh my god damn goodness, i think i've really overspent for this month. It's seriously unpredictable. Every single thing seems so cheap and good buy when i was browsing around as usual. I really can't imagine that these stuffs can add up to a total of 1000 bucks.

Just imagine, i bought these in March 09?

It's like spending my entire pay in a month and 1000 bucks exclude my meals, transport and entertainment. I'm really hard up right now for blinking moolah.



Photobucket

Puny little summarize before i continues...

Basically, i bought all these with Mdm Ong Lai Yan. Her fav quote caused my big bomb and we are still happily spending.

Her fav quote:
Very cheap
Buy lei
Very nice lei
Later don buy, it will be gone
I want to reserve
Buy le then think la

etc...



Photobucket

Bought this Delvina watch with Yan. It's really a nice watch which cost only $49 bucks. It's god damn cheap. But i'm not done with my story. I got seperated with this Delvina watch in less than 3 days. Read on and you gonna find out why, and how i got myself something much more powerpac.


Photobucket

I should really apply for Membership from Mango with Yan sooner or later. They are totally earning our money. We don't wish to camp at Mango and Zara always, but nothing really catch our attention.

Cotton-on, Giordano are really cheap, but there's gonna be a great differences if you gonna compare the quality.

We camp at Miss Selfridge, Dorothy pepkins, Espirit as well, but not everything interest us that much. Therefore if you came across anything nice, reasonable pricing with good quality, please inform me as soon as possible. Yan and I gonna become addictive shopaholics soon.

Yaya, new version called "Addictive Shopaholics" to fight "Confession of a shopaholics" soon. I doubt "soon", coz it's totally happening right now. *FAINT*

We are worst than the female lead in the movie. She spends and sells. But for our case, we can only buy as no one would be interested to buy our 2nd hand stuffs. It's not branded at all and people are assuming that both of us were crazy.

Photobucket

That shoe is damn chio. Yan and I even tried it at Zara (MSQ outlet) It was until Yan saw the price and started rolling her eyes. I ended up buying it upon shopping with Meiwen. I mean, the colour is really something i like alot, and it totally doesn't cause any blister. But it's f***ing expensive. LOL - 90 bucks

As for the belt, it's dirt cheap, even Yan couldn't get it. I really regretted for not getting the black at that point of time. Thanks to Chris nagging and whining, advising me not to buy already. If Yan was with me at that point of time, i guess she could have been making payment for 2 belts happily at that counter.


Photobucket

My fav straw bags.

Ever since i got my 1st straw bags in BKK, i started falling in love with them. Do you have any idea how many straw bags i've got now?

I doubt so. Even my mum don't really understand why am i paying money for a bag made of grass where it's everywhere on the field downstairs my house.

I have got 4 straw bags in total.


Photobucket

I just came across this good DS buy at clementi. The buying thoughts just strike upon me. There i made buys again. Anyway, it's a great deal.

50 free games
R4 converter
Charger
Strap
Reader
4GB memory card


ONLY 253 and it's in black. Woohoo~


The more i mention about my buys, the happier i got....


Photobucket

Still remember i mentioned about my watch previously?

I mentioned that i got seperated with it in 3 days. Yaya, maybe the quality aren't that good i guess. I merely wore it for 1 day and one of the small little indicator just fell off.

Out of no choice i went back for a change and got this chio TITUS watch.

FROM 49, and now BECOME 188 BUCKS

*FAINTED*

But it's a damn good buy. Due to making the buys at Heeren, i was given $50 voucher for buying the watch at $188. It's still damn worth it. Part of the vouchers went to my stomach and pouch.


Photobucket

Seems to be a great differences isn't it? Hahaha (",)

Photobucket

Bought this swimsuit at Tampines Mall. Exp but quality should be good i guess. I finally got my Havannas and it's dirt cheap like wow coz they are having promo right now.

Let me do a summarize of my spending, and i felt buang all of a sudden.

TITUS watch - 188
2 straw bags - 45
Swimsuit - 90
Havannas - 30
DS - 253
DP basic - 33
Zara shoe - 90
DP belt - 16
MNG blue bottom - 50
MNG stripe bottom - 75


Total: 870


Hey hey, i just mention 1000 bucks isn't it. I'm not done yet. I bought stuffs for my bf too.

Zara top - 70
Zara polo - 40
Lab series -70


Total: 180


Summarized total: 1050

I wanna cry yet i'm still very happy with these buys. I'm already spending so much, i really concern about Yan as she is really spending her assets on only ELECTRONIC DEVICES. Wahahahahahahahaha, i just can't stop laughing out loud.

Mp4
HP
DS
Camera


Big congrats to her (",) I think she gonna curse me for reminding her "her pain" =x oops

Pray hard for my APRIL.

No comments: