Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary

19th April 09

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary (it's a belated one, actual date is on 17/4)

I finally got the time to blog about my anniversary. All thanks to the !%$#@^ FYP, and i really really need to have my private time seriously. Anyway, i shall started off with my day. Due to parking problems, we decided to take public transport instead of driving. Habourfront is gonna be very crowded especially on weekends. You can hardly find parking lots around, perhaps if you are lucky.




Photobucket


Trained to Habourfront



Photobucket


We finally reached, and we got our tickets. It's just about 40 bucks per person only. Read on to find out more about what's included in this package and you will find it worthwhile.


Photobucket

Waiting...


Photobucket

We reached Imbiah station finally.


Photobucket

As usual, take photo with the MERMAID + LION *dots*


Photobucket

Uhh... with parrots.

I find Christopher's photo kind of weird. The parrot was on the tree actually, but it looks as if it's on his shoulder. My phototaking angle quite good right?


Photobucket

We went to IMAGES OF SINGAPORE. Erm, i don't think "IT"S NOTHING MUCH" because it seems to be alot for me. Well, they display stuffs which is related to Singapore History and Culture. Most of them seems interesting to me especially stuffs like building and trickshaw etc.


Photobucket

We took some pictures while waiting for the show to begin.


Photobucket

Super old old desk...


Photobucket

Finally, the show begins...


Photobucket

There we go...


Photobucket

The show was telling us story about why Singapore is called a Lion City and stories about our ancestor. We thought it was just the show but we were wrong. After the show, the staffs lead us to their musuem. I shall let my photos tell you everything.


Photobucket

By the man-made bridge


Photobucket

There, my self timer skills came in. Heh hey, i'm still as good as before =x


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

This picture below looks nice right? Hahahaha (",)


Photobucket

By the stairs...


Photobucket

On the trickshaw, we even got a foreigner to take photo for us. Hahaha ...


Photobucket

Oh man, i'm telling you the picture below is scary lo. I believe you saw a man standing behind the toilet door. I was wondering what's behind the door. My reaction was like totally "WTH" when i opened it up. I seriously wonder why they put it there. I mean, it's eerie though.


Photobucket

Old television station.


Photobucket

News...


Photobucket

WOW, i didn't know i could fit in that small little box.


Photobucket




Photobucket

I was asking Chris about the box in the picture below. He then told me that, in the olden days, people don't get to watch shows in television. Therefore they will pay a sum of money to view teleision shows through the small window in the box beside where i'm standing.

Interesting?


Photobucket




Photobucket

We were on the escalator when we heard "Welcome to Images of Singapore". We got very worked up by the loud exclaimation and voice. It was so loud and clear that we thought it was from the system, radio or something else.

We were like saying "What the F" when we saw the staff walking out. Hahahaha, it was so embarassing. But he's really talking too loudly.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

It's finally the end of IMAGES OF SINGAPORE.

Next, we set off to Gogreen Segway. It's like a big WOW to me. For those people who watched the movie "MALL COP". I guess the machine which the cop used to travel around in the mall might leave you a big impression.

Yeah, that's right. I'm gonna travel in that.


Photobucket

I was very anxious about it and i kept practising to make sure i don't fall off.

In the end, i fell into big bushes and got the staff to save me out of it. It's so embarassing. Sucha embarassing stuffs kept happening on me. Sometimes, i still doubt that it's reality, i mean it's seriously too funny to be true.


Photobucket

They said no photo taking. Well well well, who cares???

I saved 20 bucks by smuggling my own camera in.


Photobucket


Next, we went to watch Sentosa 4D magix. Hohoho, waited approx 15 min before the show begin.


Photobucket

In the theatre...


Photobucket

It was quite nice and entertaining to me. Hahaha, we were splashed and the chair keep jerking with stuffs that irritate us underneath the chair. LOL - fun experience.


Photobucket

We got on the Tiger Sky Tower. Hahaha, taken a few times in other countries as well. It's the lowest among all. Anyway, everywhere is under construction, there's nothing much to see on top as well.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

This bloody proud fella just walk around...


Photobucket

Next we trained to Dolby Ghaut.


Photobucket

We went Secret Garden to try out their dishes.


Photobucket

I wouldn't reccomend it if you are looking for international fine dining as the service its not up to standard. They don't have any table services.

Even so, the ambience wasn't that bad. As for the plain water, i suggest you not to get it.


Photobucket

My ratings
Ambience - 3.5/5
Food - 4/5
Services - 2.5/5


Photobucket

The pumpkin soup was yummy as well as my carbonara.


Photobucket





Photobucket

Everything went well for the day. A nice and tiring celebration since my school's start on the following next day. Shall end here and may Happy 3's continue on and on.

Bye (",)

No comments: