Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rants followed by a major GC surprise...

24th April 2009

Nothing much today except me being very pissed off with Yann's bf. Why pissed?



Well, i shall tell the whole story then.



I understand that he wanna woo my friend and definitely i felt happy too. He sent Yann home for safety reason or on and on. I'm totally fine. But just imagined that he even came back to fetch her back daily despite his off day.



I had always wanted to catch some midnight movie with Yan or maybe play pool after work. Do i get the chance? NO!!! NO!!!



How to, when he's stuck with her for almost 24 hr like a leech. Furthermore, he kept posting about how Yann neglect him, not spending time with him indirectly. He kept hinting Yann over and over again which stress me indirectly too.

How come?
As if i'm hanging on to your gf and refuse to let her go. He made me feel this way even though i know i didn't.

What the hell is that?

I mean, i haven been shopping with Yann for 1 month. He kept booking every friday in advance which totally irritate me. I don't care if he know i don't like him or wad, it's none of my business. As long as Yann like, i'm fine with anything. Just seriously hope that he can stop these little actions.



I'm really pissed off for today. During normal school days, Yann is my bestie and we are always together all the time and yet he requested to meet up her up for break today.. I mean, it's unreasonable since they are meeting up after school also mah. Why is he so greedy?



Never mind la, i respect my friend still.



*Don't bother if my posting gonna pissed by bestie off coz it's not going to happen. I've seek for her approval. Nono, not really, becuase she don't give a shit about it.

Done with my rants.

25th April 2009

Went Chinatown with Christopher for Dim Sum and he surprised me by bringing me to GOLD COAST. Hohoho, i was grinning like hell as though i just kana some short circuit. I'm tremendously happy.


Photobucket



Anyway, shall skip the rest.

We had Dim Sum here(below). It's so much better than Yum Cha. Anyway, no offence - i think that people who find Yum Cha nice is all because of the price. I mean Yum Cha is not really nice. I rated it 2/10. I just can't understand why my friends praising it so much.

The worst part is that you are actually paying almost 20 bucks per person if you are having buffet(inc GST).

I can't remember the name of Dim Sum restaurant but i knew how to go. It's really nice and cost only less than 20 bucks for everything i've ordered. Scroll down and you will know how many dishes i've ordered and you will soon know if it's worth it. I rated it 8/10.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

We went walking around Chinatown area before we went to this famous dessert house advertised on TV quite a number of time. We ordered Mango Snow Ice.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Well well, do try it if you had a chance but it's really hard to get a seat over there. There are simply too many people queueing up.

Photobucket

Yummy drools ~ shall end here.

No comments: