Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Randoms...

School reopens, and i'm totally not into school mood yet. I never like my school and i doubt i'll ever learnt to. It's like marking an end of my short little holidays. It's my 3rd year anniversary with my bf last friday yet we're both unable to fork out time for celebration as he's working right now.

We postpone it to Saturday instead. We decided on Sentosa in the first place. To my surprise, the tickets need to be purchase before 3pm, so we got to give it a missed since we've reached around 4-5 plus.

We postpone it ONCE AGAIN to Sunday. There i got it!!!

Wahahaha, shall update as soon as possible. I can't wait any further for my next holiday which is going to be on the 30th May to 14th June. I'm very very excited about it. This is because Christopher gonna bring me to Taiwan. We missed the chance to go sydney, therefore Taiwan must never be missed or i shall skinned him alive personally.

We went to research and check out for packages. Wow, 880 bucks for 6 days 5 night plus an extra one day for free and easy. It's a damn deal. I gonna get to eat lots of yummies and get to enjoy in hot spring.

These thoughts are my support to endure throughout the school days.

No comments: