Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Turned off...

21st April 2009

It's the 2nd day of school and i'm so glad i didn't missed it. I used to skip school blaming my alarm clock for nothing. Therefore it's a miracle. Woo-hoo, my teammates were all fun for Healthcare module. I met Yan's friend name ginny, yet same pronounciation as me.

Faci was very confused about our names. Just imagined our class still got Jean. Oh well well well, nothing much for the day except i finally wore my new pullover from TOPSHOP.

Alittle upset for the day because Yann's bf kept wanting to meet her up. I mean, it's a little "wad wad wad". Yann and I almost meet up every weekdays or maybe even weekend, we were 2 funny besties and yet he kept breaking us up indirectly.

Of coz i'm not blaming him, but i just don't feel good about it. Throughout the whole holiday, i have been working. There were days i thought of asking Yann's out to watch midnight movie, though i never mentioned about it infront of her.

I mean "HOW TO?"

Everyday, he went home with Yann. I mean it's ok la to sent my bestie home after work(you know, for safety etc). But even during his off day, he came all the way to Taka to sent Yann's home. At that fucking point of time, i'm really damn pissed off as i don't get to go out with Yan at all.

Back to today's issue. I was unhappy because i haven't been shopping, playing, enjoying, or watching movies with my bestie. You might think that we met up everyday after school.

But so what?
It's all FYP.

Yet her bf just kept complaining ( no la, i mean he's using hidden complains and hints) Not only Yann get it, I ALSO GET IT. I mean, why he wants to meet so many days. Hey hey, we are still young kids, it's pointless to be stucked with your bf whole day long or meet up everyday.

Before Yann got this bf, i also never also stuck with Christopher. Christopher only met up with one once in a week. For this week, i doubt there's any except spending 1 or 2 hr with me. It's ridiculous.

Yann's bf booked her for friday already, i mean the whole of friday, to enjoy all those so-so, why is he still hinting? I really don't get it. Furthermore, he even booked her for the next following friday which is labour day. I was like giving up. Now, i don't really bother to ask Yann's out especially on weekends.

Would you dare?
I doubt so.

Okok, i shall end my rants. I dislike him, but i don't hate him. Total dislike, wad to do, Ah tard like mah...

Photobucket

No comments: