Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big purchase...

My bf brought me out in the evening. Well, we went shopping at Lot1.

Meals come before everything. We had lunch/dinner at Sakae. I had my buffet and he had teppanyaki. After settling the payment, we went to watch "Confessions of a shopaholic". I rated it 4/5.

I had some problems with my back rcently. It's not serious, but my backbone wasn't straight anymore. So i bought a back straightener from Wacoal. It's like a singlet-like top with 4 magnetic soft steel supporting my waist and forcing you so stand straight and sit upright.

My bf was worried that i may suffer from hunchback in future, he bought me the back straightener. It's not very cheap. It cost $98 just for one particular piece. Quite expensive though.

As my bf will be staying at my house oftenly, so we went looking for some good mattress and pillow. We went Seahorse instead. Somehow i love this brand. It's not for the brand but the good night sleep. I can't sleep well in the past, but ever since it got my pillow from Seahorse, just a blink and i'm in my lalaland.

It's very effective and comfortable, i should say. So Chris got a new mattress and pillow from Seahorse. He's lucky to get his pillow at 50% discount on purchasing the mattress.

Photobucket

It's definitely expensive for a 70 bucks pillow. But it's worth the price.

Shall end about here. Cab home ~

No comments: