Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Big hole....

We went Clementi to have yummy yummy dinner. Chris read up online about a very nice place which sells claypot rice. It's Uncle Sam's Kitchen.

Photobucket

We took 184 from my house all the way to Clementi.

Photobucket

Finally we reached.

Photobucket

We ordered:
Ching Teng
Otah
2 Claypot rice

Photobucket
Honestly, the food was very nice. The portion they gave was big as well. I guess if you are people like me who go for variety, you can consider sharing with you buddy. I saw the others having claypot mee as well. It's really nice. Gotta go try out someday.

As for the Otah, it's very very very very spicy. But if you like spicy food, try it. It's damn fresh.

It was then i spotted PSP and DS. I wanted to get PSP which allows modification. But currently, the new ones has no Mod at all. Chris then told me to browse through the games and think if i really want a PSP.

I realised that DS game might suits me better. So we walked up and down asking out for a better price since i wanted a black one. We finally got it at 250. Woohoo!!!

Freebies:
8GB converter
4GB memory stick
50 Games free
Free crystal casing
Free protector
Free Charger


WOW!!! My colleague bought it for 310. So i guess, i got a better deal.

Photobucket

It gonna entertain me for quite sometime. Especially "SUPER MARIO" which is my favourite.

No comments: