Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's been so long....

It's really been a long time since i meet up with this chap - THAM MEIWEN. I guess she do be frightened to see her name written so big in caps somemore. Anyway, we went Kbox. I still remember we used to go K-ing when we were in secondary school. But not that often since she started working.

Well, i should say, she isn't living in the 80's but maybe 60's.


Photobucket



That's our food.

Photobucket


Why did i mention that she's living in her 60's?

You never know how active and lively she was last time. Right now, she's getting more and more mature. So mature that you would never thought that she's only 20 yrs old. I guess it's her working enviroment. No wonder everyone's saying that enviroment can really affect people.

Her colleagues were mostly about 15 to may 30 years old range. That's explain the songs she picked were all super duper vintage. Hahahaha...

Photobucket


It's damn funny that we even tried out the stupid song "One night in Beijing"

Wahahahaha, it's hilarious when you gonna start off with the opera.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, we went for high tea. Hohoho (",)

She brought me to TCC near wheelock place. Oh, the ambience was nice, just alittle warm i guess. Air-con not cooling enough, but it's a nice place to slack off at.

Photobucket

Nice seatings area isn't it?

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Next, we went shopping. Oh, i should say "I went shopping". She bought nothing. As for me, I bought one leather heels at Zara. It cost me a great bomb. Imagine it's 90 bucks. It's killing me.

I even bought Lab Series facial foam and pimple gel for Chris. It cost 80 bucks. It's really killing me as well.

Went Far East fo had our claypot mee for dinner and browse through extension pricing as well.

It was then she went home upon knowing that her money was stolen. I can see that she's damn pissed off. She got so pissed that her mouth was crooked. I guess she gonna have a big fight soon so i let her go and settle her stuffs.

Went to have my pedicure done since my toe nail broke and meet up with Chris to pass him his stuffs. That's about it.

Bla bla bla...

No comments: