Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yelling out my fun life

Friday 10 oct 2008

Ahhh!!! I overslept again yesterday!!!

I totally don't know the reason why i can overslept even though i slept SO EARLY. Thus, my flow of energy was superb when comes to playing. Anyway, i was pathetically mental tortured by Yann for not coming to school. She seems to be using my method on me.

KUA...KUA...KUA...

I dragged myself up and went CWP. My bf even came to drove me there, yaaaa----hoooo i don't have to take bus. Yan must be thinking, "Sooo good, late still got bf sent over, wth"(i assumed). My bf wanted to drove Yan from school actually, but she was already on the way. Too bad...

Met Yan outside Swensen.

At Swensen

Yan was so nice. She treated me to Swensen.

CREDIT TO YAN!!!

We ordered the same ice-cream. She even add on fries for us. So sweet of her.

But she was slightly horrible. We were supposed to call for the waiter. In fact, she was the one facing them, but she purposely asked me to call for them. I ended up twisting my head left and right. Bla bla bla...


Swensen


Our ice-creams came...


At Swensen


Next, we trained to Town.

On the train, i saw a little fatty girl. Oh no, she looked almost the same as how i look like when i'm young.

"Jeanne's reminiscence of fatty life when she was young"

Oh, i'm very fat and pathetic when i was young. I doubt you will be able to guess my exact weight when i was young. I'm considered one of the successful(75%) example in slimming i guess.

PAST: 55KG ++, 1.48m (35 inch)

CURRENT: 43KG, 1.55m (29 inch)


I believe you can tell the differences.

Yan was very kpo abt how i slim down. Anyway, i didn't loss weight on purposes. I only realised that i have a higher basal metabolism(compared to the others) when i was Sec 1. Every single of my friends definitely knew that i'm a heavy sleeper as i can sleep for 48 hours straight without waking up nor having meals(totally like a dead body)

During the June holiday, i just slept through like a bear.

The only thing i did during that period was:
2 meals a day
Bath


I sleeping during the rest of the time.

I woke up 1 mth later. I was stunned when i looked into the mirror and i totally can't believed my eyes. It was such a MIRACLE!!! I quicky took a measuring tape and did some measurement. I was only 27 inches!!!

Miracle right?

Eversince i had a boyfriend, i felt like a rubber
band. Wanna know why?

May 2007 - 34inch, 53kg
Nov 2007 - 30 inch, 45kg
Apr 2008 - 28 inch, 42kg
Jul 2008 - 30 inch, 44kg
Aug 2008 - 28 inch, 42 kg (after bkk trip)
Oct 2008 - 29 inch, 43 kg


I had no stretchmarks at all!!!

Coz i simply over-stretched i guess...
Well, lets get back to the right topic...

Yan was very irritate me alot. I don't even dare to closed my eyes for more than 5 secs as she will make remarks as if i look alike with the kid. NONO!!! I don't want!!! It's all nightmares.

We went to Cineleisure and bought out movie tickets. I even requested for couple seats but there wasn't any. Yan said "Who wan to sit couple sit with you?" and i was saying "Why not?". The staff kept giggling...

We went to shop at Wisma and went back for our movie. Before movie, toilet trip!!!

Cathay toilet

After our toilet trip, we went for our show.

It was just the beggining of the show, our
conversation:
Yan: " I want to tell you something"
Jean: " What?"
Yan: " I think i want to shang da hao (shit)"
Jean:" I want to tell you something"
Yan: " What?"
Jean: " Can you da bao (packed)?"
Yan: " I want to tell you something"
Jean: " What?"
Yan: " I da bao (packed)"

Jean: "Please warn me when you wanna fart!!!"
Yan: "Ok, i'll inform everyone (left, right, front, back)"


LOL

Anyway, House Bunny was nice!!! Everyone, go watch, go watch. We were laughing out loud during the show.

After the show, we went subway to have our dinner. There it goes again, the looks from those "ah beng clan" damn irritating. TMD, we not ah lian la... *turned off totally*

After our meal at subway, we went to monstercue to play pool. We were entertaining ourselves actually, laughing at how straight our white ball goes in the hole etc. It was all so funny and Yan can't hit the ball straight.

She must be a farmer in her previous life i guess. The way she hold the cue was poking up and down just like how farmers hold their axes.

Home sweet home next. Reach ard 12...(wow)

It was around 2am, my bf drove me out for supper. Oh gosh, i felt like a pig...

Oh yaya, my b'dae coming soon, and my bf ask me to pick my prezzie(he says anything)

How about a nintendo?
What about a PSP?
Just a GAP jacket?
What do you think of getting another necklace from GOLDHEART?
Shall i get another new watch?
A new phone?

ACTUALLY I PREFER CASH, DO YOU MIND?

Who doesn't love $$$? LOL

No comments: