Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stupid day

I was supposed to met Yan at 2pm, i ended up late again. Yup, i forgotten to bring my camera and i went back home just to get it. I was stupid totally. I brought my camera without my memory card. I simply find myself being too blur at times.

Fancy not bringing laptop to school twice
Fancy bringing camera without battery thrice
Fancy bringing camera without card definitely more than once

Sounds funny yeah ~

I even took out my anger on my bf.

Anyway, he was being to calm and having a high level of patience. I was cursing him like hell putting all the blame one him and not taking the chocolate that he bought for me. He totally don't care at all. All he did was shut up and ~ dream.

It pissed me off totally even more. I was expecting some scoldings from him for me being unreasonable. But it turns out in a different way. I find myself stupid in the end for getting angry with myself.

How dumb i can get.

Met Yan around 2.45pm. Off we went to Joaquim for lunch buffet. It was such a sumptous meal i should say.

Joaquim

Take a good look at our sumptous spread which cost only $15. It was located at the Suntec Convention Hall. Girls, you should try it out. It's totally worth it for the price and food.

We were busily collecting all our food.

One of the waiter was serving us our drinks. Upon arriving at our table, i saw his eyes twitch on the sight of our spread. Anyway, we got the most food. We weren't kiasu, but no point taking so little for a buffet. We should have a try of everything.

Yan was busy keeping a lookout just in case they cleared the dessert.


Mama Mia ~

Went to toilet and shop ard.

Toilet


It was after a while my bf called when we were shopping. Oh gosh, he bought me a new SD card *faint*. Yan's mind was filled with "???" when i told her so.

Therefore i went over to collect the SD card from him.

Now you should see why i said that he has got a super high level of patience. It mades me even more stupid for getting angry with myself when my bf doesn't even mind my horrible scoldings and bad temper. He even bought me a new SD card from his hs to Suntec for me just to make me happy for the day.

We went Raffles City next. I saw a brown bag which was quite nice. I never bought it afterall as it cost $84. Still pondering over it as it's not really something branded and it was really costly.


We trained to Vivo after our usual toilet trip.
Yan bought her belt while I BOUGHT NOTHING AT ALL.
Our legs were really aching. We went to Carls Junior for dinner so as to keep it quiet at 2am.


It was my first time to Carls Junior. The burger was really big. Yan and I forgotten to request the staff to have it cut into half.
Yan then requested for forks from the staff. Anyway, the staff was a little blur i guess. Yan was only given a fork. Omg, it's really hard to cut it into half. Therefore we attempt to poke the burger so as to align the cutting. Hahahaha, it was damn disgusting.
After a great struggle, we finally get to half a bite. LOL

Carls


Took a bus home....

No comments: