Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mac, Student, Ah-ma, Zhiyan, Scared, Nasi, Home

I overslept for tuition again. I'm really very tired always and i seriously think i need 15 hours of sleep in a day. Even Chris also think that i have no difference from a pig.

I met Yan in the afternnon and we wanted to have our Macvalue lunch. It was then an old ah-ma irritate us.

We didn't know that the offer was over, neither did
she ask if we were student. She herself trying to act smart, key in the regular
price. Yann and I then told her that we want the Mac Value and she told us it's
over.



But anyway, i assumed that we look like student.

How could she just keyed in without asking?
She damn attitude la.

Yan then told her that we want student meal.

Guess what she did?
HALIF, THEY WANT STUDENT MEAL!!!

Let me explained to you more about her tone. It may
sound normal to you, but it was totally absurb in real life. She was announcing
it out very loudly
as if she want the whole world to know we want student meal.


Next, she was not in those nice cute little tonny(tone)
such as "Halif ar, the girls want student meal, can you make changes and help
them?"
or "Can you help me?" Infact, she was super rude and she ordered Halif to
do things.


Who's Halif?
Her manager

What the hell? Nowadays de ah ma damn guai lan lei =x (pls pardon me, i really bth her)

The manager was suggesting to alter the orders, and the ah-ma attitude again lei and she said:
-REFUND ALL LA
-TAKE THE FRIES AWAY(telling the junior to remove the big fries machiam scared we take and run like that)


That ah ma really very !@##$$%!&$&$@%^*( de lei.

I seldom curse ah-ma de lo, cause i usually find it very sinful to curse old lady since they are already so old. But this is a totally different case. She caused Yann and I to eat in stress. Stress till we don't even dare to take packet chilli.

Next we went to school.

For what?
BLOGGING

We sat for one whole day busily blogging. Yann even brought cookies along(so sweet of her), but i eat till quite full and not being able to digest properly. *BURP*

Next, Yan went to toilet. So i was alone down there with the quiet surrounding. Suddenly someone said, "Girl, whhaaat are you doing?"

I thought Yan was the one playing a prank on me when i turn around and saw 2 big blue eye(contact lens) and bloodshot eyes with a very pale face. I screamed out loud and my chair almost overturned.

Thanks to Zhiyan and it took me quite sometime to calm down after she was gone.

After school, Chris drove Yan and I to Ang Mo kio to have Nasi Ayam Goreng. He made it sound so nice, but it taste so-so only la.

Poor yann ate as if it was like a rainy day(spicy).

He drove yan home, followed by me =)

Well, well, well... That's about it...

No comments: