Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vomit

I felt so terrible early in the morning. Giddy totally, and my mind just can't concentrate. The worst of all is that, i felt like vomitting. There my story goes...



I was standing on the crowded bus, praying hard to get a seat.
It was obviously impossible. I end up standing beside an uncle who was
reading his newspaper. As you know, you tend to burp out weird smell before you
vomit, so i used my both hand to cover up my mouth.




The uncle look at me with his innocent eyes.



I continued covering my mouth. I puke a little all of a
sudden
.You can't expect me to puke right on the
uncle.
I've no intention
of having the scene in the "My sassy girl" where by the uncle's head has
got alot of vomits.




I continue covering my mouth. There's no where for me to puke.
So i SLOWLY SWALLOWED it back.



The uncle look at me again with his innocent look. Next, he
closed his newspaper. He seems to be rather frightened.




That jerky bus kept jerking non-stop, which make me wanna
puke even MORE. I puke a little and swallow it back again. I was biting a
little making sure there aren't any stain.


The uncle frowned and hid his hand under the
newspaper next.



Sorry uncle, i didn't mean to irritate you.

Pls don't find it disgusting, because it's a real situation.

No comments: