Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

New panda species since 4th oct 9pm till 5th oct 9am

3rd Oct 08
Aloha!!! It's another Friday, which is one of my favourite day. I'm not sure since when i started hating it. I guess it's all because of web application. It had been jinxing me.



Gosh, it's just problem 5 and i could no longer catch up with anything. I'm so glad that Chen Xin could finish everything. On the other hand, i felt so sorry for not being able to help. Keeping my mouth shut and doing my own things is the best way to help him.



Khalidah was even much more steady than me. She just went off during the 2nd breakout and i'm really tempted to do so.



After school, Yan and I met Welmen at the shelter. I was still talking out loud about "Expired Can Food" and i felt so malu. I sincerely hope that he doesn't know what i'm talking about. Only Yan know what i'm refering to.



Welmen went to CWP with us. I guess he must be too free at that point time. We went to buy Yan stuffs. Yan was very irritated by Welmen's and my arguing. She looks a little giddy and going buang soon. C'mon, it's not my fault, it's all the fault of TRAFFIC LIGHT (welmen).



Trained to Orchard leaving lonely Welmen on train. Lol.



We were lol about the poster with the "yellow woman" being vandalised. Next, we went to select materials that we need for making scrapbook.




- Glue

- Special coloured paper

- Leaves

- Cardboard

- Straw rope

- Styrofoam heart

- Flower petals

- Messy paste on background

- Double-sided tape



etc



Total amount spend: I'm not going to tell, coz i knew the b'dae girl read my blog =x



We had MacD for dinner and the group of guys kept looking at us. I was actually looking at them too. I'm not being hao se about guys, just curious about the disgusting wasabi shaker fries they are having. Eews.



I was back facing them, therefore i gotta turn around. I think they thought i was looking at them. Holy Shit!!!





After MacD, we were busily searching for my bus-stop. I seriously
donno where it was. We were taking escalator from B1 to B2.
Next, i told Yan it might be on B1. But after we were at B1, i assume
it was at B2, therefore we went down again. We roamed around
and found nothing. Suddenly, Yan turned to look at me with the
scary face as we had been making quite a number of rounds.



I don't wanna get beaten up seriously. So we went to roam around B1 and went toilet instead.

My bf was always saying that we always took photos and act like foreigners. So i suggested that we should act like some tourist asking people "May iii kno-wed wharea issi the busi-stop"(Where is the bus stop?") in their slank. LOL

We finally found the bus-stop, and i chose the wrong direction. I was damn scared that she might beat me up ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. I was running away from her for goodness sake...

She was chasing me from behind with her foot leaking and walking on slippery surface. Her face was SUPER UNGLAM - lol

Shhhh............

On reaching home, the first thing we did was the coverpage. OMG, it's totally DIY de lo. We even have to paint the surface with black poster colour.


4th Oct 08
In order to make it dry up faster, we make use of hair dryer. Anyway, the poster colour dried up LONG TIME AGO. But Ms Yan kept saying that it hasn't.


WHY?
Her hand keep perspiring, therefore the colour kept staining on her palm.


She even placed the hairdryer right on top as if we were having some BBQ-ing session. I stopped her after more than 20 min, as i find it rather unbelievable for the paint to dry up that long.


What happened in the end?
The paper became CRISPY like some fried chicken wings.



There's lot to
do:

-cutting
-pasting
-planning
-popping
-research
-writings
-story
-BBQ-ing

I shan't say more about the process since it's a b'dae gift. We really stay overnight. All i can say it's from 10pm till morning 9am before we finish everything.


It's really all DIY stuffs. Hope Yan's friend will like it, as the scrapbook had sacrifice 2 human-beings on earth and re-create 2 special species of panda name "Energizer and Eveready"


Happy birthday to Fangchee.

No comments: