Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dressing game

Yeah, it was tuesday. Imma happy girl as i can sleep like a log tomorrow.

I finally got back my lappy and i'm damn happy about it. I send it to the IT helpdesk to get VPN and Vista Enter installed. I was told that it took about 2 hrs. (WTF, it's all LIE) Shall explained more about it later on.

After school, Yan accompany me to the service centre to return the laptop which was overdue by 1 day.

Anyway, who cares?
Totally cheap and lousy.

Sch toilet


After going to the toilet, i went to the IT helpdesk thinking that i could just collect and go.

&*(#$*()($#

It's all lie!!!

On reaching, Yan saw my laptop hibernating. It's damn obvious that they didn't touch it for the whole day. Well, i judge them as "Fuckers". I know it's damn bad to call them that, but i truly believe that they deserve it.

I just sent my laptop to HP for servicing. Everything in my laptop was brand new; hard disk, battery, USB etc.

That darn IT helpdesk did it again.

Can't they just stop acting like Britney Spears?

Oops! I did it again



What a bunch of pussy!!! (Quoted from my bf)

They made my fonts stretched and spoilt my volume display light. It doesn't even turn red when i touch it now(it's supposed to be). I even have problems in logging in. Somehow i gonna off my wireless when logging in otherwise i'm not allowed to LOG IN totally.

They wasted my whole day ( a total of 11 hrs). Spoil my dating with Yan. Yan and I went TRCC to have our dinner first so as not to waste too much time. We aren't that stupid yet.

To IT helpdesk:
We aren't bimbo, but you are pussy. Oops, i mean pussies...


Off we went to Orchard. Went to Heeren followed by Taka.


Zara boho



Aha, we went to try out Boho-style this time round. It isn't as bad as you think. Quite nice, but not the cutting i guess. We even tried out the pyjamas - LOL

PJs


Zara



Soon, all the shops closed. So we went to play pool. It had slowly became our past time - so as to pass the time.


During the game, there was this pinky fat little man who went near out table and start looking at us from top to toe like a STULUT(quoted from my bf). He's like some freak to us looking at us in a weird manner.


Who cares?
Stulut aren't our cup of tea. He's digusting totally.


Thank to Yan, i was like having a hangover without drinking.


QUICK, ask me why?
She was busily hopping round the table which made me giddy.


It's common for a person to walk ard the table during the game. But for her, the case aren't that similar. She was making and anti-clockwise round followed by a clockwise turn. *Giddy*


And she was damn happy about it.


Saddistic


Home sweet home next...

No comments: