Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At loss totally...

Aha! It's my evaluation day.

C'mon, ask me if i'm anxious about it?
Hahaha, i doubt so. Perhaps alittle but not about the presentation part.

Met Yan early in the morning at the interchange and took 169 to school. I wasn't really worried about the presentation, in fact i'm worried about what i gonna do.

As in:
- when i gonna paste my poster
- when i gonna enter

- where do i report
etc

Basically, stupid stuffs.

While waiting, i saw a girl who was about to present. The accessors were still trying to view her profile, mean while they made her sit infront of them solo facing the wall. It was like "WTH". People who aren't anxious, if you were to made them sit in such a way with horrible ambience, they gonna go mad anytime too.

The girl was very anxious and frightened.

What she did?

Sitting
- shake her right leg
- shake her left leg
- shake both leg finally

Presentation
- pacing up and down
- pacing left and right
- waving in rotating manner

I felt as if i just finished watching a para dance show.

Finally it was my turn. One of the retard accessor request to split into 2 presentation.

To the 1st accessor
To my advisor and 2nd accessor


It was like "WHAT THE F***"

The accessor who suggested that told Melani that she wanted to see "Gallery style" with proffesionalilty.

She even ask me very "chim" qn as in:
Marketing details and different levels of applying to my solution
Alternatives for my "alternatives"

Anyway, lets make it short and simple. SHE SUX TOTALLY.

After school, Yan and I took 169 to Northpoint Mac. They were under some renovation and it was noisy like HELL. I can't eat in peace totally. We took 812 to Safra club for bowling which is our current new entertainment.

While changing into the shoes, there was a weird Auntie who came over to us. OMG, she is weird i think. I didn't really noticed her as i was back facing her.

She bend down and look at Laiyan. Next, she said to Yan "You very pretty"

My mind was flooding with question marks.

She then move toward me and look into my face. Next she said to me "You also very pretty"

My mind was flooding with question marks once again.

She even ask for our names. What a weird auntie.

Safra

We played 3 rounds each. I couldn't get any ball 6. We got ourselves 8 in the end which was super heavy to us. I really got difficulty in carrying it man. The group of people right beside us were holding on to 6 when they aren't even using.

@#$%*()

Safra




Yan hs was damn ulu. So ulu until it's really hard to decide whether to walk or to take a bus. It's near and not near distance. I gonna die if i stayed there. I really respect ONG LAIYAN.
We went to her house and play different sort of games. I was selecting out all her souvenirs while she was busily bringing them out. Haha


Yan hs

Yan hs


After all our camwhoring session, we went to play table tennis. What a lame hobby of ours.
Some weird little kid was using the table that we wanted to use initially and i was totally irritated by them for being EXTRA and irritating. The very next thing was that we dropped out ping pong ball into the drain. There goes our game...
I took a cab home before 5 next...
It was about 10, my bf came to my hs and bought me some nice breads from delifrance. He bought me an apple strudal from my breakfast tomolo. Muahahahaha....



No comments: