Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sch, Novena Waraku, Topshop, Mango, Zara, Auntie, Boys, Bus

Hahahaha, i'm not schooling tomorrow and i'm super happy. Yan and I had planned ourselves a shopping date. She had been whining and complaining about my stm as i always forgotten that she wanted to buy a long cardigen at Cotton-On.



It was such a great miracle that Thomas Odell had released us so early. It's really surprising man, i gonna say. I'm so in a rush to town that i didn't even manage to finish my RJ.



So we took the Bus 903.

Wanna know why?
My black sandals was damn slippery lo. This morning, i slipped twice and i almost caused myself lots of embarassment. Yann was so nice to take bus with me as she got no intention to carry me from RP all the way back to Bukit Panjang.



So bad... Can at least get a trolley to push me back de ma, why so niao?



We trained to Novena to have our early dinner. We went Waraku again.

Waraku


Waraku


We ordered:
Prawn spicy carbonara
Seafood with tomato cream sauce
Strawberry milk
Ice-choco


Waraku


During our meal, the group of staffs kept walking up and down looking at us. I accidently peep through and had some eye contact with 2 of them. They were so guilty and walk off suddenly. It was then Yan heard that one of them wanted to get contacts. Must be Yann again la... (haha)

The staff then went to us and told us to fill in the feedback form.


C'mon la, this kind of stupid damn idea only he could think of. If he were to be slightly smarter and not using the dumb shit idea, i guess he might succeed. His idea was damn old and lousy. Even Yann look down on him.


I even started out with this idea, if he were to approached either one of us:

"What are you trying to do? That's my girlfriend alright?" (act les) lol

We didn't really bother about them, and we trained to Wisma next. Yan couldn't find her short sleeve cardigen and we went to Isetan Topshop instead. It's really small, but we still got something from there.


I thought of getting the grey polo until i saw a hole on it. The material was too weak i guess.


We even went to the Mango in Isetan and Yan caught sight of her sleeveless cardigen while i saw my long sleeve one. We were damn high that we went to try it on immediately.


Mine is just a litte longer and i gonna pay $20 more than her. I was busily eating my sweet and Yann threw the wrappers into my Topshop paper bag. She is damn bad la. The staff even laughed at us. So i asked him to threw it for me.


"Wait huh"
"Ahh... found it" (pass it to him, Re-dig)
"Ehh... Still got" (pass it to him. Re-dig)
"Wait, Still got lei" (pass it to him, Re-dig)
"Wait, wait, Still got one more" (pass it to him, Re-dig)
"Wait, wait wait, Still got, still got, really last one"(pass it to him, Stop digging)


Bad yann la, make me malu. We were halfway in FCUK when Yann suddenly rush out telling me that she couldn't tahan anymore. She was horrid lo. I can tell that her bladder must be very heavy, isn't it obvious that she can't continue viewing any single secs before going to her fav toilet. Our usual session

Fitting room gif


Next, we went to take a look at Guess but found nothing. We went to Zara instead. It had been such a long time since i found my style in Zara. All of a sudden we saw many tempting clothings. They were all so nice and Yann almost atempt to jump up getting the clothes hang up high.


But she was very bad la, treat me like sales assistant and kept hanging clothes on me.


Next, we saw quite a number of boho style clothings. It was then Yann talk about her newly bought vest which is of Boho style.


Ask me, what is bohostyle?
In chinese, we called it "Ming Zhu Feng", those very similar to "yuan zhu ming". Having those damn colourful colours and weird beading on head etc.


She has been improved from VINTAGE to BOHO.


I wanna laugh out loud.


Next we went to try our selected clothings.Fitting room


We took number tag 3 despite taking only 2 pcs of clothings. Yan ran over to my fitting room to camwhore and compare. It was then the lady kept on disturbing us on and on.


"Anyone in there?"
"Anyone inside?"
"What is
your number tag?"
"What is your number tag?"
"We got number tag 3, but
we only got 2 pcs."
"Okok, thank you."



After 5-10 minute...


"Anyone in there?"
"Anyone inside?"
"What is
your number tag?"
"What is your number tag?"
"We got number tag 3, but
we only got 2 pcs."
"Okok, thank you."

The staffs sounds like some carpark attendant. Why i say so?
It seems like they are checking every single minute if we have put our coupons(which refers the the number tag), otherwise, we'll be fine or what.


LOL

Fitting room



Hush!!! I've no intention of killing myself ...

Zara



Let me make a guess what's on your mind now?

ESCAPEES FROM HOUGANG CHALET

BINGO!!! YOU GOT IT!!!

We were currently on some mild medication for:
"Overdue can food"
"Leakaging of water"

Do not disturb or else ill bite.

Anyway, we went seperate ways later...
I took bus190 home. Supposingly we board the bus according to how you
queue. So there was this auntie, who was so kan chiong that she
attempt to cut my queue and she pushed me.


I'm not any weakling either, so i push her back
(wth, she think i'm an easy prey).
I'm carrying my straw bag on that particular day.
She did something very bad to me and showed me attitude.

She purposely pressed down my bag without saying any
"excuse me" nor "sorry" and she did it violently.
I was very pissed off
at that moment.


Guess what i did?
I turned around and stare with her fiercely and i say...

HMPH!!!

During the bus journey, i sat facing 2 malay boys. I'm not sure if they wanna rob me or what. They kept pushing each other, smile smile looking at me and said things like:
"You go...."
"Don't want..."

(TMD, you think lao niang so free to entertain you all ar?)

After alighting, they followed me home. I'm damn scared alright?
I'm holding Topshop, Mango bag and a laptop which cost $2000 over, camera which cost $500 and handphone.

My walking speed:
0.3m/sec
0.5m/sec
1m/sec
1.5m/sec


Why 1.5m/sec?
It's because i'm running already.

I ran all the way back home and curse them in my lift.

TMD, laoniang laptop 2kilo de lei, still holding 3 bags with a damn heavy adapter in my bag and camera. Run till laoniang bth sia...

Donno what they up to also.

Alright, nights nights...

No comments: