Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Classic2

Oh ya, it's the second time already.

I had no face to blog either. But since it's another classic, i shall share a little so as not to become a fishmonger.

Still remember my previous incident?
I forgotten to bring my laptop to school.

It was disastrous. I was being laughed like hell for no reason.

I even recieved comments like:
" Are you an idiot?"
" You can even forget such a thing"


Basically, nothing good came out from my friends.

I was by the bus-stop, i didn't realise that i'm not holding my laptop. It was then, i wanted to call my sister to help me bring along and i realise that i didn't even bring my handphone. Since it's quite a distance from the bus-stop to my house, and i was about to be late soon, i thought of getting a cab home and to school.

This time round, i realised that i didn't even brought money along with me.

It was horrible!!!

All i can do was to go home.

HOW CAN SUCH A THING HAPPEN TO ME TWICE IN A SEM? WHAT THE HELL???

My classmate even thought i was acting cute by coming out with such a reason.
Who the hell would be so free to act cute for this reason?
I mean i've bath, brush my teeth, wash my hair, changed and i didn't even overslept this time round. I woke up at 6.30 surprisingly.

Yann gonna curse me psk again le la. I never la... i really never la...
She will definitely tell huiling they all soon, and i'm prepared for this.

This shall be my classic2. When is my classic3 going to arrived?

No comments: