Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bloated me

I was busily uploading my pic when my bf suggested to bring me and cassandra out since it was her bdae. I was talking to Yan on MSN when my laptop suddenly hibernate. FINE, HIBERNATE ALL YOU WAN. That darn laptop did it again.

My bf drove to fajar to pick Cassan up ard 1am.

Yup, we crap all the way to Bukit Timah. Chris even attempt to throw me out of the car in the middle of the road. He just stop by the side and attempt to throw me out. Cassan was laughing out like hell.

We ordered Prata and Indian Rojak.


I shan't say it was damn delicious. But it was a nice supper indeed. I can't imagine i still ate when i'm damn full. But i just enjoy the thrill of not letting my bf sleep.
On our way back, the chou4 cassan say "Carpark turn! turn! turn!"
Turn what turn, turn her head la. My bf actually turn in to the carpark until i said stop. She was the one who said "Turn" and i was being scolded. LOL
%%$#@!!
Hahahaha, everyone was laughing like hell in the middle of the night.
WTH... Hahahaha... (reached home ard 2.30am)
Gonna meet Cassan in 6 hrs time. I better go sleep before i drop dead.
Nitez


No comments: