Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Incredible experiences...

30 Oct 08
It was an incredible jinx day for me and i shall summarize everything for you.

1) I was locked in the house
- The door lock was spoiled

2) We were stop upon buying tickets
- Yann wasn't 18 yet

3) No more ladies night
- They increased the pricing upon overwhelming booking

4) Cheated by Kbox
- Upon entering, they informed us about the buffet
- The previous staff only told us about 2 drinks

5) Having pathetic dinner
- KFC only

6) Food got confiscated
- They took our burgers and drinks

7) The attitude staff
- He slammed door on Yann after informing about no nuts

8) Weird guys
Guy1 - He asked his friend to get our contact numbers
Guy2 - Kept asking for feedback form

9) Lost my Zara top
- Cost 60 bucks

Let the party begin...

I met at Yann at Cine. That monkey kept showing me horrible faces just because i'm locked up in my own house. I'm rather surprise that i can get locked up in my own house for the very first time.

We had subway for lunch and went to get our movie tickets. I didn't knew about the offer for NETS payment. I actually told the person we were student so as to get the $6 offer. We wanted to watch Tropic Thunder which was a M18 show. We ended up being checked. It's alright if she wanted to check Yann, but why me as well. C'mon, lao niang gonna be 20 soon. LOL

We just can't give up. We went to the 5th floor to try out my luck. This time round, yann sat aside and wait. Since i'm 18, there won't be much trouble for her to check on me. I was very stressed upon hearing the staffs checking out the customers who were right infront of my queue. Luckily i wasn't wearing any T-shirts and shorts.

Staff: Erm, are you 18?
Me: Ya ( in a serious tone)
Staff: Sorry, you look young...
Me: Oh really ( still trying hard to be serious)

I'm trying real hard to smoke through just incase Yann got checked.

Anyway, Tropic Thunder was nice!!! You should watch it, super funny.


We went to shop around at Wisma and Taka. We went Zara again and here our dressing game begins.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

I bought the Zara top on the spot. We then slowly strolled to Cine to meet Huiling.

While waiting ...
We checked out the pricing and everything. The staff told us it's gonna be a total of $27 nett. It was like "What the fuck" since it's ladies night. So i tried to argue with him. He was giving me some unconvincing answer. He told us that it was all due to overwhelming bookings.
SO WHAT?
You are just trying to cheat your consumers!!!
Lets name the staff who gave us the unconvincing answer as "FUCKER"
So this little fucker was telling us the $28 only includes 2 drinks. Well, he mentioned nothing about buffet. Read on to find out more...
We made a call to Huiling and she was shocked upon hearing the weird pricing. So she decided not to go. Yann was very desperate to sing. Therefore she volunteer to pay 40% for me. Well, no point reject. So we went to KFC to get our dinner and off we went to Kbox again.
This time round the staff told us that $28 include buffet and we had already bought our dinner.
That damn little fucker really deserves to die totally. I can't wait to kill him at that moment.
We enter the room and started having our cheese fries and one of the woman just came in and confiscate our burger. Can't she just open and close one eye? It's part of the fucker's fault as well. Isn't it?

Photobucket

She just took our burgers away and it was totally untouched. We were both damn sad.


Photobucket

Yann was superb upset over it. She was so pissed off that she just went over to the phone and fool them round by making prank calls. She even showed the staff attitude when the staff informed her that buffet deal doesn't include nuts. The staff was so unhappy that he slammed the door hard.
31 Oct 08 (12am)



Basically, our plan was to mess up the room and give them a real hard time.
It was buffet time, we just went out and bring in lots of food even when we knew we can't finsih for sure. Look at the table of food. It was just round 1 only.

Photobucket



Yan even got a second round for the ice-cream. I doubt i need any 2nd round, just take a look at my bowl will make you understand everything.

Photobucket


It was halfway during out sing, a china lady came into our room. She spoke to us politely. She told us that one of the staff wanted to make friends with us and even asked for our contacts. I just wrote:
999
on that slip of paper.
We were holding our mike saying stuffs like:
Why don't want to come in yourself?
Why want our number?
Why scared?

etc
with the door open wide.
I guess he must be damn frightened of us by then.

Photobucket

After sometime, came another retard Ah-beng. He kept asking us to fill in our feedback forms. We aren't dumb. The feedback form require us to fill in our contacts. It was so undecent of him to do such a thing.
I even told him directly, "Can't i bring you feedback form home?"
His answer was, "No la, you must return back to us"
It was damn absurd.
Next he said that, "If you want, jsut returned me the feedback form you filled up and i will give you any number pieces of feedback form if you want."
Crazy? I think so...





Photobucket



Yann got her wish!!!
She overturn the plate of carrot cake on her shoe and manage to mess the floor. *Salute*
It was then i realised my Zara bag was gone.
We stayed at Gloria Jeans till morning and i still couldn't get it back. It's obviously that the staff did it. She's damn greedy.
It's obviously her since i left it right on the counter isn't it?
Anyway, my bf bought me a new piece...
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo~














No comments: