Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Teochew porridge

Chris was damn nice. He drove to my house and brought me for supper. I wanted to had supper at Bukit Timah Market, but all the stalls were closed.

"It's too late to apologised.... it's too late" ( from a song )


We were just too late for it. I had the urge to had carrot cake and my wish was unfufiled.

So Chris drove me the the food street right opposite Beauty World. It's a long street with many different restaurant. We tried to get something less oily, so we went to the teochew porridge restaurant.

We ordered 4 dishes and only cost $15.
It was so nice that we gobbled up everything and left with a *burp*
Before we went off, i wanted to tried the Jassi durian at the malay restaurant, but chris stopped me. *Sobsob* He said it's good enough to be full and not full to an extent when you wanna puke.

He kept saying that i always force food down my throat when i'm already full. It's rubbish, he really think i'm some bottomless pit. *LOL*

We reached home about 2am or earlier(1/9/08)

I gonna try jassi durian with my friend quietly....

Shh...

No comments: